Tuesday, June 14, 2011

A Simple Purse to Start Things Off

Well, this is my first attempt at blogging and I decided to do one about all of my designs and crafting projects. So to start things off I've decided to share a crochet pattern to a simple hipster purse.

Simple Hipster Purse

Size 4mm hook
2 balls of Sugar 'n Cream Cotton Yarn (can be found at most chain stores that sell yarn)

Chain (ch) 50 stitches
Round 1: Single crochet (sc) around both sides of chain (100 stitches)
Rnd 2 to 32: sc 100
Rnd 33: sc 23, ch 4 skip 4, sc73
Rnd 34: sc 100, fasten off

Ch. 200 (or however many will make a strap of a decent length for you)
Row 1: sc 200, fasten off

Sew strap onto purse with leftover yarn and sew on a button in rnd 33 stitch 75.

Enjoy!  If you have any questions or feedback please comment!

1 comment:

  1. I will post some photos later but I kinda lost my connector cord for my camera which makes it quite difficult to upload photos.

    ReplyDelete