Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Summer 2011 DAL

Currently I am working on designing and crocheting a handbag.  It is for a design along group on Ravelry created by Alyoops.  The inspiration for for this particular DAL was gardens.

So I have stared crocheting this handbag using some cotton yarn.  I'm not sure what brand it is because Walmart messed up the labels. So its either Peaches & Creme or Sugar 'n Cream.  But that doesn't matter, the yarn is a gorgeous white with dashes of blue, green, and yellow.  Also I am using some clear plastic beads in the pastel colors purple, blue, orange, and pink.

I am planning an expedition to Joann's to buy some fabric to line it and a button for it.  For the fabric I'm thinking a solid or print in pale pink... 

I'll post some pictures of my considerations later, I kinda lost my connector cord for my camera... Oopsie! I may have to borrow my mom's for now. I'll try to not keep you waiting for long!

No comments:

Post a Comment